Ingredients: (4 – 5 pancakes)
2 small ripe bananas
3 organic eggs
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1 tablespoon unsweetened almond milk ( or any other milk replacement)
2 tablespoons gluten free oats
Coconut oil for the pan
1. Mix all ingredients together with a blender.
2. Add more almond milk if the batter is very thick.
3. Heat a small pan and add coconut oil.
4. Scoop two heaping tablespoons of batter into the pan. Spread a little into a circle. (Don’t spread too much, if the pancakes are too thin you’ll not be able to flip them)
5. Cook until bottom is brown and top is set around the edges. 6. Flip carefully and continue to cook until the other side is brown.
Enjoy with a little bit of peanut butter on top 😀
Ingredients: ( 2 portions)
85 grams red lentils
1 large onion
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 tablespoon tomato paste
500 ml water
Cumin, sea salt, pepper, paprika powder
Lemon wedges and chopped mint for serving
Almond milk (optional)
1. Wash the lentils.
2. Cut the onion in small pieces.
3. Put the olive oil and the onion in a large pot and fry until onions become gold.
4. Add the tomato paste.
5. Add the lentils.
6. Fry for a couple of minutes and add the water.
7. Add salt, pepper, cumin and paprika powder.
8. Let the pot on the heat till the water starts boiling.
9. Take the pot from the heat and use an immersion blender to quickly blend the soup, but not completely puréed.
10. Put the pot back on the heat for another 15 – 20 minutes.
11. Add some unsweetened almond milk for creamy taste (optional).
12. Mix again with the blender until desired consistency.
13. Add some fresh squeezed lemon juice and fresh mint leaves.
Bon appétit! 😀